Wednesday, February 23, 2022

today's meditation (Ps.121) Looking to the Lord

(Dear Lord Jesus, guide me and give me insight as I read and study Your word, and let it be the meditation of my heart...)

(Psalm 121:1-8)
1   I will raise my eyes to the mountains;
     From where will my help come?
2   My help comes from the Lord,
     Who made heaven and earth.
3   He will not allow your foot to slip;
     He who watches over you will not slumber.
4   Behold, He who watches over Israel 
     Will neither slumber nor sleep.

5   The Lord is your protector;
     The Lord is your shade on your right hand.
6   The sun will not beat down on you by day,
     Nor the moon by night.
7   The Lord will protect you from all evil;
     He will keep your soul.
8   The Lord will guard your going out and your coming in 
     From this time and forever.
TODAY'S THOUGHTS AND MEDITATION:
When we become believers, we have eternal security.  The Lord will keep our souls from the moment one puts their faith in Him - forever!  He created the heavens and the earth, so He is able to do save us and keep us!  He never sleeps, so we can trust that He will keep watch over us all of the time!  There is no greater security or help!!!

No comments: