Thursday, February 3, 2022

today's meditation (Ps.119:1-8) Not Being Ashamed

(Dear Lord Jesus, guide me and give me insight as I read and study Your word, and let it be the meditation of my heart...)

(Psalm 119:1-8) 
1   Blessed are those whose way is blameless,
     Who walk in the Law of the Lord.
2   Blessed are those who comply with His testimonies,
     And seek Him with all their heart.
3   They also do no injustice;
     They walk in His ways.
4   You have ordained Your precepts,
     That we are to keep them diligently.
5   Oh that my ways may be established 
     To keep Your statutes!
6   Then I will not be ashamed 
     When I look at all Your commandments.
7   I will give thanks to You with uprightness of heart,
     When I learn Your righteous judgments.
8   I will keep Your statutes;
     Do not utterly abandon me!
TODAY'S THOUGHTS AND MEDITATION:
As we diligently strive to live in God's will according to His word, we will not be ashamed.  As we are living in such a way to please Him, He blesses and establishes us!  Therefore, we will be at a point in our spiritual walk with the Lord that it will not matter to us if anyone does make fun or look down on us.  No matter what we are feeling or no matter what happens around us or to us - we will know that God is always with us - because God's word is truth and God's word tells us so!!!  

No comments: